Our main aim is to provide a Management service to all bee keepers, whether you have onehive or twenty, and enjoy the thought of keeping bees but have found you just don’t have the time. Our service aims to provide a backup, helping with the everyday duties of bee keeping, from swarm control, to the setting up of a new Apiary. We aim to provide a professional service with knowledge and the care bees deserve.
- To provide a Management service for Varroa control whether using a chemical management plan or a natural non chemical programme.
- Help and advice setting up new hives, or purchasing of hives clients no longer want.
- The movement of hives, transport services provided.
- Swarm retrieval.
- Honey extraction.
- Re-queening hives, and supplying new queens.
- Supplying non aggressive bees and hives.
- Help replanting your garden for the health of your bees, to provide a late and early source of nectar, to avoidstarvation.
Conservation is in the heart of out business, we know that human beings are totally dependent on nature and that when we work to save nature, we're really working to save ourselves.Some of the services we offer:
- Floral and Fauna Services
- Badger Surveys
- Bat Surveys
- Tree Surveys
- Japanese Knot Weed Surveys and Treatments
- Apiculture Management and set up service